lunes, 30 de enero de 2012

Contributions of the week

During this week I made some contributions to the wiki we share in the class.

First I wrote a little introduction with a definition of a supercomputer


I also added information to the applications part, where I explained how they are used in real life in order to give them an idea and to help them know what to do with the project.


At the end of the wiki, I added a place where people can write useful links that may help us to do a better investigation and to improve the project. I only wrote two but the idea is that more people write more links


Next week I will be posting more contributions. I want to make more contributions than I did this week.I hope you find this useful


3 comentarios:

  1. Well done. I will be putting 5 points for the class and, for the other two entries (applications + supercomp), 7 points in the lab. Links to the wiki together with the description of your contribution would be nice.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. La de esta semana debería aparecer para las once si quieres puntos de ello.

    ResponderEliminar